Uni High giving priorities
- Prepare students for academic success and leadership in a global economy by offering hands-on experiences and access to active learning environments and cutting-edge technology
- Develop partnerships and active learning environments to influence policy and extend educational innovation through our research and teaching from Urbana-Champaign to Illinois and beyond.
- Place Uni High at the forefront of knowledge in the disciplines, by recruiting and retaining leading teachers who are educational innovators.
- Upgrade infrastructure through renovation and replacement throughout the existing school building, athletics facilities, and physical education areas.
- Increase faculty salary enhancements by increasing endowed funds for faculty support.
How to give
You can make a gift in many ways in order to have a lasting impact on the students and faculty members at Uni High. Learn more about your options:
- One time gift online
- One time gift via check
- Contribute by phone: Call (217) 333-2870
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- University of Illinois Employee Payroll Deduction
- Multi-month/year pledge*
- Gift of Securities
- Planned or Deferred Gift
* Contact JLK@Illinois.edu to learn more about making an impact over time through a pledge.
Give double or triple with a match
Many companies will match—even double or triple—your gift to Uni High. Request and complete the Matching Gift Form from your company's human resources office, then mail it along with your gift check. Learn more about matching gifts.
Have more questions? Let us know.